Updates

Today, I received my second evaluation result from my mentor and I passed! I am a bit behind on my targets and I have to make up some ground before the final evaluation in a month's time. Its the business end of the project and my activities in the coming weeks will determine my GSoC fate.

Coding update: I made the MR for Medication Resource and it was accepted to the librehealth toolkit monorepo. I started working on creating the some EHR workflows using some of the created custom elements. I ran into some troubles with replicating the high fidelity prototype for the EHR created by a member of the LibreHealth team. I will work during the weekend to find a solution

My plan for the coming week is to create some workflows using the created custom elements. I will also make MR for FHIR Medication Statement Resource and dosage data type.