Quick Update

I adjusted my plans slightly for this week to increase efficiency. In the past couple of weeks, I have focused my efforts on creating at least three components per week accompanied with unit test and documentations. While this was okay, I decided this week to focus my efforts on creating the components without the writing unit tests and documentations. As a result, I was able to create 14 components for FHIR Medication, Medication statement and ratio data type. I tested the properties of the components created by passing the appropriate JSON/string and url in the value and URL properties respectively.All the components worked as intended. The components are available in a forked repo here

Next week, I plan to write the unit tests, refine the codes if needed, write documentations for the components and make MRs to the main repo.